ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Bluetooth compatible headunit for £300??

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I just bought a Kenwood BT42 for £80 from Halfords. Works great and does everything I need it to do. Even links with my phonebook so I don't have to call off my phone.

Got the usual pre-outs, aux in, USB etc. Etc.

PH2 RS172
gotta love halfords adverts... was 599 lol. that unit has never been 599 lol... but that is a very good price its advertised at now and is about the best youll prob get for the money mate. pioneers come with seperate mics aswell... id try and stay away from inbuilt mics as theyre poor compared to remote mounted ones... much clearer

Looks really cool that. I'd love to have a cd player with album art. But I just know I'd lose a window if I got something like that

I've got the pioneer DEH-8400BT which is really good for everything except radio. For some reason it just gets a terrible reception compared to other head units. Thinking of selling it

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Think I'm gonna just get it then.

I need Bluetooth and like the look of this one. Seems to have got good reviews this year.

PH2 RS172
ive had the same pioneer unit in my cars for years.. but now im thinking of a bt unit. im also seriously impressed with digital radio aswell. i fitted one in a customers car a few weeks back and its awesome... cd clarity on the airwaves. you dont realise how bad normal radio (the stations and the quality!) is till you listen to dab+

Clio182
Have just put the Kenwood bt43u in mine and is brilliant, comes with bluetooth, cd, usb and aux! Brilliant piece of kit and rather inexpensive.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Have just put the Kenwood bt43u in mine and is brilliant, comes with bluetooth, cd, usb and aux! Brilliant piece of kit and rather inexpensive.

Does it come with a separate mic?

Clio182
Yeah u get mic with it plugs in at back of stereo, will grab some pics and send you later if this helps? Pm me your email address and il get some sent over when back from work