ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best blu ray titles...

Z4
What are people impressed with?

Obviously it comes down to personal taste of film at the end of the day, but I want the best 'blu ray', not the best movie, if you see what I mean.

So far I have Transformers, The Dark Night, Planet Earth, Hulk (the new one), Sin City and the Matrix.

Any recommendations? I hear Walle is meant to be epic, but I didn't like the film all that much tbh.

Z4
Blade runner and top gun got some of the best reviews based on their image qualiity.

Fair play, I must admit I wouldn't buy either.

I haven't experienced it yet, but I don't see how they can make old films look THAT much better, to be up to todays standards?

I forgot, I also have Ironman.

Clio 182 FF
Fast and the furious is pretty dam good, i have all of the above titles, with the Dark Knight standing out above the rest.
Planet Earth isnt that great for picture quality tbh.
I also thought Die Hard was immense for such an old film, picture was superb.

Hellboy 2, get that, great film great picture and sound.

i could go on and on tbh.

yes walle is great for the quality.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Fair play, I must admit I wouldn't buy either.

I haven't experienced it yet, but I don't see how they can make old films look THAT much better, to be up to todays standards?

I forgot, I also have Ironman.
you should hire them then, bladerunner is in my top 3 for image quality out of about 30.

Wall-e is also up there, corpse bride is immense, any animation basically, cars etc

i'm not impressed by planet earth at all, way too grainy imo.

Ironman is good, great sound although it has an error on it and plays s**t sound on certain players unless a certain setting is set, this was the case on my dad's sony 350, changed the setting and the sound was transformed completely!

The hulk, the first one has the better image quality.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Mamma Mia sound and picture quality was immense. Absolutely p1ss poor film tho. Gf's film choice = fail.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Black Hawk Down - Looks superb and superb sound aswell
Iron Man - Just for the bit where he shoots the little rocket at the tank and turns around
Defiance - I just watched this, again superb picture and great sound, decent film aswell.
Into The Wild - One of the best for picture quality although a little long.

Dark Knight and Transformers are both awesome which you already have