ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best back box to get?

blue 1.2 16v
sorry if this is a pointless post but ive been looking on internet and i just dont know what back box/full exhaust pipe to get, saw a cherry bomb are they any good? any ideas? for my 1.2 clio

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheerybomb ? Is it 1995 again ?!

K-Tec stealth. Quiet enough so you're not letting the whole neighbourhood know you've got barely enough power to pull the skin off a rice pudding under the bonnet...

PB Clio 172
No please dont get that ! They are so so loud I cannot tell you. You could get pulled by the fuzz for this.

lots of good makes, k tec do a nice one...

If you want a quiet one just get a standard one

blue 1.2 16v
Cheerybomb ? Is it 1995 again ?!

K-Tec stealth. Quiet enough so you're not letting the whole neighbourhood know you've got barely enough power to pull the skin off a rice pudding under the bonnet...

haha i dont know i just saw a cherrybomb and people say there good :L well ill have a look at the k-tec ones then