ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best all round service provider

corsa ecoflex
So this weekend im moving into my new place,i cant have sky as the landlord has said no but thats no probs as i can get the free digi channels..but i need the internet to keep me going and just wanted some rough ideas as to who has the bst deals out there,my rents place has btinternet but im not paying £25+line rental a month as its just gonna be mainly internet and not phone useage..are talk talk any good???ideally i want to get the ball rolling by tomorrow so would like to know peoples views good and bad

Listerine & Poledo
not talktalk, no.

just no.

Plusnet are making a big deal of themselves at the moment

not talktalk, no.

just no.

Plusnet are making a big deal of themselves at the moment

Their customer service is brilliant. All english speaking and they know what they are talking about. They also keep to their word and phone back when they say they will.

We have just over 40 accounts with them for our remote offices and we rarely have any issues.

Infact the last time I spoke to them was begining of December!

Listerine & Poledo
Will you not be allowed Virgin Media? No dishes involved, but they'll need to drill a hole through a wall.

Listerine & Poledo
then they'll give you internet via BT lines.

in which case, go Plusnet, judging by earlier comments. Virgin are great if you're in a full cable area, but their Customer service team is shocking