ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best air filter?

2004 Clio 182 cup
Hi everyone just joined up today, anyone have any idea what the best air intake would be for my 2004 172? I want something that feeds more air but also has that induction noise. Any help would be gratefull, thanks.

2004 Clio 182 cup
Thanks for the advise people, got another question :) altenator decided it wanted to burn its self out the other day, was like a burnt plastic smell, friends a mechanic so i know its the altenator. Need to source one, seen a few on flee bay for around £100 brandnew with a full years warranty but its not a genuine renault part, which is over £250 i beleave

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I got my alternator from Josh and Kat at Renparts. £50 for 2nd hand one with a 5% discount on top. 3 month warranty and mine has been fine since. :)

Ye im removing the air con set up to fit the cup no aircon set up. It's a different alternator so my one is off and replaced so I have the aircon alternator for sale. Which is the one you are looking for!