ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best 4g phone under £200?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Instead of upgrading and being tied to a scandalous 24 month contract with a phone that's far too advanced for what I need, I've decided to get a SIM only 12 month 4G contract and buy a phone 2nd hand (as my HTC Sensation probs won't work on 4G and I fancy a change anyway).

What do you people suggest?

I'm thinking of a Sony Xperia? I want a decent camera, fast processor and as user friendly as poss!

Ta

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Isn't it super duper fast? My 3g can be a pain in the ass. I'm working in the centre of Manchester.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
And you need super fast 4g on a mobile why? I don't see point in it myself. I certainly wouldn't pay anymore for it. I'd buy second had 4s for that price.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Cos I like to use the internet on my phone!? Is it not that much faster then? The price isn't much more really for a sim only deal (EE network - and don't do Apple products either).

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
When I've used 3G it's not much slower than wifi, I've never used 4G but don't really feel I'm missing out on anything. Would rather use my uber cheap giffgaff than get into a 12 month contract.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
indeed, the giffgaff thing is super VFM. I use EE for my home tho and get some sort of discount, plus I CBA faffing with PAC codes etc.

What's a good phone I can get then for a change (without having to get bogged down in a rip off contract)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can't really help then, as any none iPhone I've used I thought was crap lol.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly source a nexus 4 for that however it isn't going to be 4g, still its by far the best. Android phone around in terms of build quality and usablity