ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dont take it the wrong way it looks great, its just not original as it seems to be everyones first colour choice when a respray comes around recently, but like I said, it looks awesome! :)

White Evo V
sorry for my english...you have photo to the kit superchareger????

If you look at the first page of my thread and read the first post all the details of the supercharger and the company who did it is on there ;)

Im making some good progress on the car this week, really want it done and built back up by sunday night. I painted the wings on monday, I then smoothed the headlight washer jets on the front bumper and highbuild primered the whole front bumper to fill any stonechips and scratches. Today I have painted the rear bumper, im planning on getting the front bumper and sideskirts done tomorrow, the tailgate and spoiler done on friday, then blast the doors on sat, build up and polish day sunday! Thats the plan but il be suprised if it all goes 100%!

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Looks awsome.

White though? :boring: where did everyone get this idea from?

From me lol! and IIRC I got it from you ;) seems ever since my log went up though theres been an explosion of threads with people getting their car's sprayed white.

White Evo V
From me lol! and IIRC I got it from you ;) seems ever since my log went up though theres been an explosion of threads with people getting their car's sprayed white.

Tbh I've never seen your car before! Only White clio I've seen is laxys and I would of painted it White even if there wasn't another one, nobodys car has influenced me whatsoever, I've always loved White cars, I had a White supra, astra gsi, rx7, glanza and now a White Clio, White is the way forward! People have been saying for years that they should have made the 172/182 in white.

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Totally agree here!! White is the way forward, im planning on painting my 182 white, there arent any white ones in northern ireland and i think there should be!! lol!!! White all the way!! Cant wait til see this finished!!! Lookin well!!!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer

talk about blowing your own horn!

don't flatter yourself too much will ya? :rolleyes: ;)

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra

Yeah Audi,BMW etc all saw your thread and added white to the new ranges.

White Evo V
The bumpers, wings and wheel arch liners are now on. I decided to fill the washer jet holes in the front bumper - Looks sooo much smoother! I have painted the bonnet today and tomorrow im going to crack on with the doors and tailgate so hopefully should be done by next weekend. Im going to get some black mesh from an EVO for bottom of the front bumper, personally I think it will look meaner!:

DSC00250.gif

DSC00249.gif

DSC00252.gif

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks fantastic mate. Front bumper looks a million times better with out the washer jets. I'l just taken mine off and allthough you can see the hole it allready looks better.

Looks good with the black wheels too think you should keep them black.

Evo 8 MR
Awesome, Ben take a square on shot from the front before you put that mesh on I bet it looks the nuts.

White Evo V
Awesome, Ben take a square on shot from the front before you put that mesh on I bet it looks the nuts.

Took one about an hour ago but its on my iPhone so its crap quality! The bonnet was on then too, its needs lining up yet though, as you can prob see its a little bit out:

IMG_0075.gif

Evo 8 MR
I'd be tempted to leave it without a mesh. Looks so mean, shame it's a little off centre though.

Status
Not open for further replies.