ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Belated Xmas pressie. RB 200 content

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Santa just dropped this off on his sleigh.:rasp:

Thank you for Andy@Wests for the service and great price.

I'm glad I went for the yellow i.d. pack. I love the seatbelts.

P1050330.jpg

P1050332.jpg

P1050335.jpg

P1050337.jpg

P1050339.jpg

P1050343.jpg

P1050346.jpg

P1050350.jpg

P1050371.jpg

I know it's dirty but I asked them not to clean it in preparation for the detailer.

If anyone is looking for a 200 don't hesitate to give Wests of Bedford a ring. I'm sure you'll be pleaseantly pleased. I would also recommend Richard @ CDG cars if you are nearer that way.

Still don't like the car, looks wise, but agreed on the colour looking superb! Merry Xmas fella, lovely present!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
They do need to stop getting RB.;) I did have a RB 197 so that qualifies me for this.:)

It's getting better reception on here than I expected. Not many need speedline comment yet. lol I prefer the standard wheels.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I got RB because for the same reason as tom. Bonus that it was free.

I just need that headlight now so I can see at night.;) Was someone in a hurry to get home when they packed the headlight?lol

AUDI A5 s-sline
That looks awesome! I love the interior, how much more do the seat belts cost? (if you don't mind me asking) would look even better in LY! :)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The seats belts and dash strips are the yellow i.d pack which is £50.

Corsa Van. Meh.
Good choice on the RB. Yellow bits are not to my taste but if you like it that's the main thing.