ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

being 19 is great!!

182 - Now Cooper S
cliobuyer said:
I doubt just having a job to do it.

I left school after year 11 and went into full time work and still had borrow huge amounts to pay for my 1.2 16v. It cost 3k to insure in its first year so i doubt a betting shop job would pay for a Saxo, then a 182 lol. What is it with people on here, they can't admit they borrowed money off their parents...?

You dont know me and you dont know how much i earn, and you dont know how much the company i work for earns and is worth so save your pathetic posts, portraying your jealousy and accept the fact that im doing better at 19 then you are now.

Also if your going to be negative get your facts right, i don't work for a betting shop, i work for a financial betting firm, we make 9 million on a good month so dont tell me what i can and cant afford.

Thanks for all the other comments, except i like the induction kit noise, i've heard great things about the hill power... Thanks anyway though

182 - Now Cooper S
Tyson-182 said:
I'm 21 and have never lent money off my parents to help me with buying my cars. I bought my 182 with cash, and paid for the insurance in a oner... £10k and £2k insurance....

Tyson.

Well played to you mate, i did much the same thing, jealous people on here can't accept that some people reach their goals and get the things they want. Well done matey, enjoy the cars knowing u earnt them, i do.

No more clio's for me!
barley182 said:
You dont know me and you dont know how much i earn, and you dont know how much the company i work for earns and is worth so save your pathetic posts, portraying your jealousy and accept the fact that im doing better at 19 then you are now.

Also if your going to be negative get your facts right, i don't work for a betting shop, i work for a financial betting firm, we make 9 million on a good month so dont tell me what i can and cant afford.

Thanks for all the other comments, except i like the induction kit noise, i've heard great things about the hill power... Thanks anyway though

Well said son :approve:

Now get yourself over to nick at hillpower, he'll sort ya out! :)

Street Triple R
I had my Evo at 19, insurance wasnt even 2k....although that was 4 years ago now

Nice cars youve got there :)

The saxo is very much like my old VTS as it looked like the VTR (very early model) great cars

182 - Now Cooper S
Wicked mate, im a big Evo fan, would love one for my next car.

Yer the VTR/S's are cool, fast for what they are and how much you can get them for! Only paid 2k for mine, and in terms of speed for money its much better then the 182, but both of these are wicked cars for someone my age.

Have fun in the Evo mate!!

1.4 16v dynamique
hey barley welcome, i'm also 19, hopefully also getting a 182 when i turn 20 :D as everyone has said (...rather rudely) it would be hillpower or maxogen, i'm sure loads of people on here have vipers on aswel but think their lil restrictive
which company u insured with if u dont mind me asking?

joe

172 Cup
Well done barely, you are doing well at 19, if you've paid for it by yourself. I thought I was doing well by getting a Cup at 20 but I had a little bit of help from my parents.. better intrest rates than the bank manager tho i.e. 0%. haha

Lux'd Glacier White R26
barley182 said:
Well played to you mate, i did much the same thing, jealous people on here can't accept that some people reach their goals and get the things they want. Well done matey, enjoy the cars knowing u earnt them, i do.

I totally agree with you mate. Its the car i always wanted since i was 17, and thought why not when i turned 21.

I also have my own house, so i cant be doing bad ;)

Tyson.

MKIII 138
lots of people on this site go to university yet drive RS`s ?? dont know how they afford that, i was proper skint at uni and of course your debts from uni are big enough as it is.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I get paid to go to uni! RS's are 6-10k and finance makes it possible.

Asda smartprice food ;)