ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

before and afterr :D

Clio 172 rep
just thoughtt ide share some pics of my car when i first got it to how it stands at the moment :D

before
396695_4006995970063_1832115836_n.jpg

Present, not complete yet :D
734866_145164142302830_2004300460_n.jpg

sorry for the stupid quality pic iphone has s**t camera at night will get a better pic tmra,

so ive removed tints, added wind deflectors, colour coded front, new rear lights, skoda splitter
and some team dynamics alloys and it was already lowered :D new drivers side drive shaft and new fuel pump

left to do is fit new rear lights, colour code door strips and get 172 rearend then get few scratches out then spray badges and
get 172 bullets then ill be all done i recon :D

postt yourr opininon, im open to all comments, bad or good :D

TT QS
looks very nice. and the plans sound perfect. 172 badges though? not 2.0 ones surely? oh and maybe an rs grille?

Clio 172 rep
Naa not the 2.0s i ment the silver 1s :) and yeah i completely forgot about that!! Rs grill will b next :D

Clio 200 CUP
Looks like a dent to me that martin i had one in the same place . What over planes you got set out for her then mate Not bad !

Clio 172 rep
Yeah when i got it there was a stupid dent in the bonnet asif the previous owner has shut the bonnet then rammed it down with his hand so i did my best to get it and and it came out just left a few little wavey marks which can only realy be seen close up, i wanted to spray the roof lining a dark colour to match the inside interiour which willl nake it alot more nicer inside, but dont have a clew about goin about it any ideas how you take it off?? I realy want a sport interiour too but im just waiting to find one for the right pricee and i also either trophy spoiler or just a colour coded 1 which will finish the back end off nicely after the 172 bumper :)

Clio 200 CUP
Yer looked at doing myn roof lining interior black but not to sure what to do and how it would look dont wount it looking chip shop lol dont know if you can buy it in black ??

Clio 172 rep
Ive saw some 1 on here with it black looks soo nicee its just certain spray u buy and i dont wana spray it while its still fixed in to need to get it out sum how!!

Renault Clio 2003
You should get a 172 front grill and what about these bullets on it? I have them on my black 1.2!

photo1_zpsac5b321d.jpg