ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before and After...

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Well I have looked all round, and it seems to be a proper job. He had to take the extreme sticker off on that side. Not that I mind, as I want to get rid of them anyway. So just need to get rid of the other sticker on the drivers side. Reno wanted £450+ just for the wheel arch, but this guy did the wheel arch for me, and also a slight dent in the bonnet (caused by the previous owner!!) for £350, so was pleased with that.

Not a single ding or dent on the car now... http://www.gmplanetearth.com/NoMercy666/images/fav/1/th_1yahoo.gif

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Nope it isnt spray on the inner wing. That is turtle wax bug and tar remover, need to get that off... :oops:

The sticker was take off with a heat gun, cuz they had to spray the panel. Like I said, I wanted to get rid of the extreme stickers anyhow.

Quote: Originally posted by cutehomoboi on 18 August 2005

Nope it isnt spray on the inner wing. That is turtle wax bug and tar remover, need to get that off... :oops:

The sticker was take off with a heat gun, cuz they had to spray the panel. Like I said, I wanted to get rid of the extreme stickers anyhow.
Bug and tar remover in the wheel arch?!!!!!!!!!!

Your worse than me lol!

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 18 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cutehomoboi on 18 August 2005

Bug and tar remover in the wheel arch?!!!!!!!!!!

Your worse than me lol!

LOL, well when I did the damage to the wheel arch, I had a bit of black scuff on it. PLus it wouldnt wash off, so I thought bug n tar remover mite do the trick, and it did. But left a mess, cuz it squirted everywhere...

Maybe its just me but the area sprayed doesnt look quite as glossy, looks like i can see rubbing down marks/slight remains of the creases and the arch lip doesnt look like its been reshaped properly.