ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been out pic wh*ring

Not taken any for a while. Since the last pics, it's got it's V6 reg on it & i've branded the front calipers :)

P1000300Medium.jpg

P1000349Medium.jpg

P1000348Medium.jpg

P1000291Small.jpg

P1000307Medium.jpg

P1000309Medium.jpg

P1000311Medium.jpg

P1000315Medium.jpg

P1000325Medium.jpg

P1000330Medium.jpg

P1000358Medium.jpg

P1000341Medium.jpg

P1000331Medium.jpg

Hope you like, comments welcome :) (high res ones available too if any one wants)

I'm considering getting a mk2 spoiler but that's it. I'll be keeping the standard wheels, unless I can find a set of v6 trophy ones :cool: (they're like rocking hose poop though:dapprove: )

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Awesome car mate, hopefully i'll come across the water soon to a meet. Can I have a passenger ride ??

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning car! Would look good with a mk2 spoiler, would finish it off nicely :cool: Where were those pics taken?

Stunning car! Would look good with a mk2 spoiler, would finish it off nicely :cool: Where were those pics taken?
Watchya Deb, I took them round the back of Musictek in Dagenham (just down the bit with golds gym on the corner) As you can see it's industrial round there, it's dead on a Sunday, so perfect time to go out with the camera :approve:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like blue ones :) Sweet.

I think the 18s and Ph2 spoiler look wrong on Ph1s tho - just IMHO - leave it as it is. Plus, you're adding weight and have to use spacers for the front wheels - I know there's nothing wrong with spacers really but the idea of them just doesn't sit right with me.

Dan

LY V6 with Recaros
Watchya Deb, I took them round the back of Musictek in Dagenham (just down the bit with golds gym on the corner) As you can see it's industrial round there, it's dead on a Sunday, so perfect time to go out with the camera :approve:

Nice, might take mine round there, I need some on location shots! :)

Golf R soon...
So you do have photos of the beast then ;)

Looks superb mate! Love illiad on the mk1's.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Old threads ftw!

I look at this an can't beleive I've just taken a deposit on my minter :( Tidy Mk1 Vee's are starting to be few an far between judging by the state of the ones my buyer had seen.

Dan

Cheers fella (loving the bumpage too)

Yeah, not had time to take some pics for a bit:dapprove: So those are the latest ones I have of it.
I also like the car to be dirty too (to prove I actually use it;) )

Since the pics the exhaust boxes have been done in a light matt black & look 1000% better (cheers Mike, Rentech) :) I've done the rear calipers black, they look loads better now.

I'll get some new pics when I get it washed etc.

Old threads ftw!

I look at this an can't beleive I've just taken a deposit on my minter :( Tidy Mk1 Vee's are starting to be few an far between judging by the state of the ones my buyer had seen.

Dan
I bet your gutted mate, I would be very gutted (i've read why your selling up mate & I think you've made the right desission, plus you can always get another one later on if you fancied)
Your buyer is right, there were a lot of dogs out there when I was looking last year. Shame really that some owners don't bother to look after their cars :dapprove:

1 Series Coupe
Very nice craig! Looks the nuts!

Can i have a ride @ South Mimms meet? Pretttty pleaasee? :D

Lol @ old thread!