ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been Busy today

Trophy Turbo :)
Well ive been a busy boy today helping a mate out with a timing belt job that turned into two!

Had the Privilege to work on a Trophy!! Great looking clios mind! Unreal suspension i must say that still works!!! Did a Full Timing belt kit and VVt Pully, and Aux kit :) Got these to a tee now at 2.5Hours all in, but he did have the front end pulled off!

He then said could you do the 197 !!! So i did that as well, Not as bad as i thought TBH. Im well impressed with the 197 makes the 182 look old and outdated!!

Had hoped to finish my own car today but that will have to wait :)

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
was reading this thread and seen the car on the picture I put the deposite on the silver 172. looks as though you guys were having a busy day nice car btw

macca6

ClioSport Club Member
  megane r26, 172 cup
lol you will be lucky that was the reason I was wanting it seen as though the cup you had was sold. nice little place you have there wish I knew sooner when I had my others

Maybe a 172 Cup..
2.5 hours mate, jesus christ!!
Is this a cheeky sideline for you then, or just looking after mates motors..

Trophy Turbo :)
Its just a part time hobby. But i do a fair few of these for friends each month.

Yeah that cup was good also did the belts last week