ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford weekly meet

Williams 2, Shuttle
Earlier last year me and a group of friends started a weekly meet for like minded enthusiasts in the area. only just renewed my membership and put my Williams back on the road so haven't been able to post it up here! Here's a link to the Facebook group, we are in the process of starting a forum so that should be up soon!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/389786127738933/

Would be good to meet some of you in the new year so please come down and meet everyone!

Williams 2, Shuttle
Don't mean to tread on anyone's toes sorry! Just trying to promote our group to anyone that might be interested

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I'm kidding mate. I will check out yours. Could be good. Our usual Bedford clio meets are very few and far apart

Williams 2, Shuttle
Yeah come down we meet at the homebase near river field drive every Monday at 9 or tescos opposite if its raining!

Williams 2, Shuttle
we have a good turnout almost every week, good variety of cars, come down and see for yourself, will pick up more as the weather gets better of course but the majority are there whatever the weather!

Breaking 172 NV676
How about setting a date for all the clio guys to turn up. That means I will make a effort to turn up and people will be more likely to go if they know its one day the cs members are going to turn up? Maybe

Ph1 172 (titanium)
How about setting a date for all the clio guys to turn up. That means I will make a effort to turn up and people will be more likely to go if they know its one day the cs members are going to turn up? Maybe

I shall arrange another CS only meet in the near future. So keep your eyes peeled sir.

Williams 2, Shuttle
Neef were you at Royston the other night? Recognised the reg, met you before at a Peterborough meet I think?

trophy #50
I was I indeed. Running Round in a pink jack wills hoodie lol.

Yea was at Peterborough when I had the cup :)