ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet!! Thursday 11th/box end!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Seeing as its looking to be good weather that week, I think it'd be rude not to take advantage of it!
Box end is always good, lots to see ;) when it's a nice day!!
Who's in?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Dammit you've picked Goodwood Thursday!! Can't make it sorry, will be a looong drive back from Goodwood. :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Hopefully good weather will allow box end to show it's 'perks' as a location!!

Clio 182
o_O sorry to hear, how bad??
Boot floor's bent, rear bumper's knackered, exhaust's bent, hatch is dented... and I got pushed into the car infront so my bonnet's trashed, my front bumper has a chunk out of it and one of the xenons is cracked. It doesn't look too bad from a distance but I'm pretty confident it's a write off.

Oh.. i hope they wont write it off, but i would unfortunatly have to agree it would be a write off, most of that could be fixed easily, shame they wont do it :(
Will you get another 182 if they do??

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
That sounds like a write off unfortunaly.

Is dan going to be there do we reckon? Could do with his opinion on whether my rusty sill will make it through an MOT

Ph1 172 (titanium)
That sounds like a write off unfortunaly.

Is dan going to be there do we reckon? Could do with his opinion on whether my rusty sill will make it through an MOT

I think he may turn up, seeing as there should be some skirt about

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah i guess so haha, bit worried as I've got a bit of rust on one sill and i don't know whether it will get through an MOT, and know I've realised my MOT runs out the day i get back from holiday so it cuts down the time of got to get it repaired if it needs work, but i dont know how bad it needs to be to fail, need some expert opinons.

Yeah i guess so haha, bit worried as I've got a bit of rust on one sill and i don't know whether it will get through an MOT, and know I've realised my MOT runs out the day i get back from holiday so it cuts down the time of got to get it repaired if it needs work, but i dont know how bad it needs to be to fail, need some expert opinons.

Rust..... filler..... paint.... bodged for the MOT :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Haha, I'm hoping it will get through and then I can have a proper job done after some research into where. Forgot that it might not get through the MOT. Poor old Mazda

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Ahh yes forgot you'd had a look then Dan.

I shall definitely be there on Thursday

Clio RS 200 GW FF
I'm not going to be able to make it now. I've got a survey to do with work down in London and can only do it at night when traffic is low.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Possibility that there is 24hr closure on box end road later on! But box end ski lake is still open. So don't panic if it says road closed

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It better say closed except for access!

Hopefully the cloud will stay away tonight. Should definitely be roof down weather!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Box end put a post on Facebook saying you can go through for access. If someone is working there at 7, just got to let them know!
I think it shall stay like this for the rest of the day now!

i'm sat contemplating giving the shed a wash, and taking the wheels off to seal them... knowing me tho it probs won't happen as keeping the car clean has slipped in the last 6 months lol