ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEDFORD 25th March Pics....

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Was a great day, excellent facility and very well organised...! Will be booking the next one..!!!!! Edde and Dave 182 took part also and a guest appearance Blink 172 as passenger....

Got 60mins of footage too..! Will need some editing then i will post it up..3wheelin...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
wow, some very sexy cars there..

Not as nice as yours though Steve, obviously ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
was some amazing machinery there, not really been to a trackday where I am one of the slowest cars before, lots of porsches (about 7 GT3 RS's), quite a few nobles, caterhams, radical, M3's, Diesel racing van (very fast) and the best one of all, the Ferrari F430 which I managed to blag a ride in, what an awesome piece of machinery, the guy was a racing driver too for formula renault so could drive the thing!!!!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Notorious said:
nice 3 wheeling, some serious kit there were they being driven properly?

Was probabley the best car / competancy trackday i have been too...Get booked on the next one 17th April..!

Easytrack...!

dk

911 GTS Cab
EVOgone said:
Was probabley the best car / competancy trackday i have been too...Get booked on the next one 17th April..!

Easytrack...!
agreed, this was no novice schoolboy day, it was quite competitive and mature.

Last edited: