ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Becker Grand Prix

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Is the Becker Grand Prix still the mutts nuts? I see MT Audio are doing it for £250 now, why does it still command a high price? It has a £300 RRP.

What other options are out there? I like the standard look of the headunit as it means I can leave it on without a scally noticing it's aftermarket and I don't have to walk around with a headunit fascia in my pocket.

What I'm after:

- bluetooth syncing with my phone to make / receive phone calls,
- possibility of connecting an mp3 player to the headunit so I can stick my iPhone 3G in to it. I'm aware there is an official Becker unit but that's steep at £90, are there any other options for this? Charging it whilst in use would be a bonus.
- mp3CD.

Last edited:
  Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Interesting... it's not quite as nice looking as the Becker though.

It like the USB input... anything else out there?

im using a becker grand prix in mine, looks stock. sounds better than stock. i paid that near enough for mine second hand about a year and half ago.

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Anyone used the iPod kit? Is it any good??

MT Audio - that might be a question for you. Have you had much feedback?

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
The iPhone 3G?

How much could you do the Becker Grand Prix in the colour suitable for a Clio mk2 ph2 dash (I think it'll be the red one) and an iPod kit delivered?

PM me if necessary :)