ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEAST (56k Warning - big pics)

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Been meaning to stick this up on here, I dream to one day own an absolute beast like this...

beast1.jpg

beast2o.jpg

beast3.jpg

beast4x.jpg

^ This bad boy was parked in the Shires Retail Park, Leamington.

Spotted (9 Viewing)
Clio's you've spotted around. See if they're on the website

Shouldn't you be posting these pics on barry boys or something. Everyone and their granny has seen Corsas like his so it isn't very different

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Shouldn't you be posting these pics on barry boys or something. Everyone and their granny has seen Corsas like his so it isn't very different
Ouch, well, sorry for posting in the wrong section, mods can move it to Other Marques if req'd.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
What gets me is, that car was once probably a decent little runaround as standard. Then the owner at the time thought hmmm I have a plan. Wasted a lot of time and money, and paint and filler. Then once it looked like this, stood back and thought... "My life is complete..."

DB.

BMW 440i
Does anyone have 56k internet? At Uni i have the slowest internet ever, and that loads quite quick! No need for a warning lol.

Just another shed tbh

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
One day, someone will be taking a pic of a s**t car like this, look round, see the owner who is a 8ft black dude with a iron bar in his hand and think "prob not worth taking this pic to post on the internetz".

DB.

BMW 440i
Jamie - That is when you say - 'Safe man, loving da motor, my mate wants to get a kit on his, so thought id show him yours.'

S23

The Cleee-O
Jamie - That is when you say - 'Safe man, loving da motor, my mate wants to get a kit on his, so thought id show him yours.'

Or you ask them if it was on Pimp My Ride UK? :rasp:

Looks laaavarly...this is for a destruction derby rally yea? Sick! And not in a good way...:S