ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Be careful

225 & Audi S4
scan11.jpg

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Re: Becareful

apparently the biggest growth area is young women due to alcopops and keeping up with the lads - I konw 3 that have been done and Scotland has a 60% increase!

keep it to 1 hour per unit - i.e 15 units, wait 15 hours MINIMUM

^ this is based on scientific research and is spot on cos i used to be a Drink Drive Rehab Tutor!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182

black kro said:
apparently the biggest growth area is young women due to alcopops and keeping up with the lads - I konw 3 that have been done and Scotland has a 60% increase!

keep it to 1 hour per unit - i.e 15 units, wait 15 hours MINIMUM

^ this is based on scientific research and is spot on cos i used to be a Drink Drive Rehab Tutor!

yeah scotlands really bad at the moment for alcohol :(

Renaultsport 220T

Shizzle!

Pretty impressive to get it upside down in someone's swimming pool though.

:eek:

Somebody I know has just admitted to drinking 5 pints and then taking a friend for a spin at 160 through a 40 to show what his Skyline is capable of!!!!!!!

The Jinx
That's an incorrect quote though. Only 3600-ish die on the roads every year from any sort of accident. I doubt 83% are as a result of drink driving.

HTH.