ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBM Pins

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but i thought i'd start it and just see.

So if you got BB, get your pins in.

271F0131.

:D

i dont think i've ever seen so much need form someone, i actually feel sorry for you.

i save my bbm for bitches, not a kid with a pink clio from stoke.

christ.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
i dont think i've ever seen so much need form someone, i actually feel sorry for you.

i save my bbm for b**ches, not a kid with a pink clio from stoke.

christ.

Haha, I don't see a pink clio anywhere my mate.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Yeah so you should that my clio wasn't pink, the badges were, and are no more, and I'm a homeowner,hence I'm not a kid with a pink clio.

food_for_needy.gif

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No idea what the need is for BBM anyway ..

If I want to speak to someone, I call or text the number their service provider gave them. Amazingly, it works for everybody, no matter what make their phone is or indeed what network they are on.

Incredible really.

182 Turbo Project
No idea what the need is for BBM anyway ..

If I want to speak to someone, I call or text the number their service provider gave them. Amazingly, it works for everybody, no matter what make their phone is or indeed what network they are on.

Incredible really.

You off da muvva fcuking chain!