ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bb content (FAO: JDM Fanboys)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
my good mates Scion Bb, still very much a work in progress, but coming along very well....
i love it personally,

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Bagged? Going the VIP route inside or it going to be stickerbombed etc?

yep, recently bagged, still alot to do, it won't be stickerbombed and we are trying to think up some material for the interior but a little way off yet.
when we collected it i drove it back from london town, it wasn't lowered or with any special wheels but the attention it got was crazy

Adz

Work van
love it! :D

only things i would do is space the rear wheels out a little and the front for a little more poke, de wiper on the rear and get them rear light sprayed red asap lol maybe paint the centres of the bbs in something like midnight purple.

I know what he was getting at, there are a hell of a lot of them VIP'd etc in the "JDM" scene in the US, bit like Honda Ruckus scooters the two seem to go hand in hand.

Disastra Coupe
Lol at offending the JDM fanboys.

Looks smart imo. I quite like stuff like this, wouldn't want to own anything like it - but i like looking at them.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It'd look great with this in the back -

l.jpg

Sorry, but it looks like a special bus.

Love it!

Although it's not actually a Scion Bb as such a thing doesn't exist (making his plate pretty retarded!). It's a Toyota Bb, an actual JDM car. The Scion Xb is the USDM version.

Based on a Mk1 Yaris chassis and running gear (same engine as a Yaris T Sport) so if he is looking for any tuning/suspension info (although there are a few differences) YarisClubUK isn't a bad place to look!

VX220
thats exactly what i was thinking. I think i have seen an Xb round here with S10 NXB and it's left hand drive.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hahah that's cool. A guy I know has had one of these for a while now, I won't show him this or else he might cry! He was saying how he swapped the bags out (came standard) for coils to get lower.

SQ5
Loved these for a while. Living near Mildenhall & Lakenheath the amount of USDM cars is mad, some epic things out this way.

The one round here has these wheels on though :)

519adcc4-9c62-55d5.jpg

And whilst searching for those wheels this appeared next to it

519adcc4-9c7f-5697.jpg

Although looking at that picture i don't think it's them, but very similiar

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lol @ the fanboys questioning the use of their sacred JDM name tag.

JDM means Jap domestic market, this is an imported car, intended and built for the japanese market.....

Its JDM, get over yourselves ffs.

so would that mean i was correct??? i have little care for labels tbh, am the same with music... but if so.... back in your boxes chaps.....mwaaahhh

It does actually yeah!

Seems odd he's trying to brand it as a Scion though. Almost everyone in the States with these are trying to find genuine Bb and JDM parts!

Scionlife is also a good place to look for parts/ideas.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
It does actually yeah!
Seems odd he's trying to brand it as a Scion though. Almost everyone in the States with these are trying to find genuine Bb and JDM parts!
Scionlife is also a good place to look for parts/ideas.

he hasn't tried branding it like that, it came that way.... (perhaps if not from the factory a previous owner)