ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Bold deal decisions...which provider?

330Ci M Sport
Ok, so I guess this boils down to personal preference, but just after a few opinions as to what people would choose from the following...

With Vodafone:

Pretty much the deal as it is online; Vodafone are refusing to budge on the Bold at the moment...

So
300mins
Unlimited txts
Unlimited web/BB email
Unfortunately a 24 month contract @ £30/month, but £90 cashback via quidco (if it works)

Or

With Orange:

Their Dolphin 35 tarrif, but for 18months, with the 24month tarrif

So
900mins
Unlimited txts
Unlimited web/email
18 month contract @ £29 month, but £48.50 for the phone, so realistically £31.70/month - no cashback as an over the phone deal.

I guess the Vodafone deal works out cheaper per month (at 26.25 if you include cashback) but im tied in for 24 months...however, the Orange deal offers a better deal at a fiver more per month (inc the phone price)...

realistically however i'm unlikely to go over the 300mins provided by vodafone...am i just being impatient for not wanting to be tied in to a 24 month deal? Has anyone any strong views on either provider or poor experience of their coverage?