ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0121.JPG
Mate got 53-1 the other night. Annoyingly he plays the objective. He seems obsessed with the game.

Yeah so what's a better medic gun to buy?

And then cracks out an essay on the pros and cons to most guns. I've said plenty of times he needs to get a bloody life

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
53-1 is awesome. That score too.

I normally play as support or scout. Use that Lewis Lightweight Gun.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just tried a custom server, fog of war.
Dont think I'll be back in that one again. Argonne forest, can't see s**t and you only have a gas mask and pistol and no map...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
13 i think. I'm so f**king s**t it's unbelievable.

Actually, I just always join laggy games 😂😂

My k/d and spm are horrific though but it's probably because I try and play the objectives and get shot to f**k when my squad is running around playing death match.

Clio 1.2 16v
View attachment 169582 Mate got 53-1 the other night. Annoyingly he plays the objective. He seems obsessed with the game.

Yeah so what's a better medic gun to buy?

And then cracks out an essay on the pros and cons to most guns. I've said plenty of times he needs to get a bloody life
When you get to Medic rank 3 you can buy the Mandragon Sniper, its beastly at distance, 10 bullets a mag with a 6 times scope

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Gonna have a blast later. Best mate broke his collar bone at footy on Tuesday but powering through to join me in battle.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
5/6 times just randomly died in action. Was funny I died then someone else just randomly died too.

Found it hard work tonight and the guns are s**t

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This is currently £36.84 on Xbox, wasn't too sure on getting it but now it's highly tempting at that price.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Still having trouble exiting games. 2/3 times I go to exit the game just hangs. I might occasionally get a message saying I've been kicked for lack of activity when it's still on a black screen.. Not sure if I'm losing my score when this happens as I have to just turn the game off..
I knew there would be something wrong with the game from launch.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've been trying to get into this over the last couple of days.

64 vs 64 matches are hilarious. I'm level 5 after having a couple of games but I'm certain that I'm lagging.

I can put a full LMG clip into someone and they will just walk up to me and stab me. Or I can spawn and instantly die which seems random. It's a shame because it's spoiling a really good game

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Tried hardcore last night, not sure on it yet compared to in older versions which i enjoyed. Had no real awareness of where my squad (randomers) was until I was on the respawn screen, bit of a pain when trying to give orders.

Clio 1.2 16v
The amount of times I've flanked someone then bayonet charged from behind and killed someone spawning on them is ridiculous, hilarious from my side but i'd be raging if it happened to me

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I had someone message me yesterday demanding I gave them their tank back, I jumped seats when he got out and repaired it because he was being a f**king idiot. I did, when I rolled it and couldn't right it.

I had the same with an AA gun. 😂

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I had a bomber flank me and crash into me when I was on the AA gun. Think he got a bit pissed off with me constantly taking him out 😂

LOL! That's amazing. I think the AA guns have been nerfed a bit haven't they?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Yeah. They have fucked with the mortar too.
They need to introduce a gas and fire mortar as well as the smoke.

I noticed they messed with the mortar last night. I landed an Air round on a bunch of about 3 enemies and not one died.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It was far too easy to take people out, although to be honest that was usually because they were camping and you just pumped rounds at them.
You can't usually see where anyone is until you've let off the mortar, you just kind of fire it at where they had been and hope they didn't move.