ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It's a good laugh, and some of the tanks are great fun to bash around in.

It's not well explained how you level up individual classes though, by using their gadget thingys I guess?
Not played any Battlefield game for several years so can't remember how they do things.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will have a blast later on tonight. Will still buy the game i think but swaying towards bf4 at the mo

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Enough about your game play. Thoughts on the game?

The planes are abit of a pig to fly and the gas doesn't seem very effective, but for a Beta release it's pretty good.

Also the map is skewed in favour of the British team winning quite alot IMO.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
See I've not played battlefront but a couple of mates say it plays like it. Wether that's a good thing or not I don't know.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I flew a plane directly behind another shooting the pap out of it. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING happened.
Got shot once by another plane and KABOOM, that's me dead.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've been getting better with my tank aiming lol..

I watched my brother do the same last night.
aimed and shot at a plane with the tank, missed by miles and when it finally landed the shell took someone out.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Only thing i have done similar is in bf4, map was Silk Road

From the start jumped in a tank, random shell towards them and boom, helicopter down lol.

99% skill, 1% luck imo, ish.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I watched my brother do the same last night.
aimed and shot at a plane with the tank, missed by miles and when it finally landed the shell took someone out.

Haha the snipers piss me off so this was quite satisfying. I had been trying the same a game before so had a good idea of how high to aim it but I think a bit of luck went into it. Shame I had it a smidgen to far to the left so took 2 shots.

Speaking of planes I'm f**king awful in them. Not had one kill and most the time I end up darting into rocks or the ground and killing myself. Even tried changing the controls and still cant get the hang of it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Me too, and the few times you spawn into one of the off-chance the pilot can fly you end up smashing into a f**king building.
I had abit of a try in a bomber, but it's such a turd to fly you can't actually line it up to bomb anything, takes half the f**king map to turn around.

Much rather run some c**t down in the armoured car, beep! beep! motherfucker!!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I fired it up about 11, couldnt get online with any game. Quick google and i wasnt the only one :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Couldnt get online with any game. bf4 included. Wifi was all good but others did have the same issue

Ph 1 172
Have not had a single issue playing this game at all and it's so much better than I thought it would be can't wait for it to come out

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Have not had a single issue playing this game at all and it's so much better than I thought it would be can't wait for it to come out
It ended this morning though right?
I managed to get to rank 45 just playing in the evenings. Absolutely love it when playing with mates. Cant wait for the full game.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The ranking system needs a look at, seems abit silly going up the ranks so fast, especially when you need to rank up each individual unit type anyway.

Went up 7 ranks in one match when I first started playing, was just silly.