ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery Humped On Your iPhone 5 - See Here

ST
Mine's eligible, booked in for monday! Cheers bear x

Welcome my Nubian prince x

Mine has all the symptoms, poor battery life and the phone powers down at random when below 30% battery life

but I'm not eligible... Gutted

Ah sorry man :( Although my 5 was replaced two wks ago before this had came into effect, the battery would go from 25% down 5 in a matter of mins, properly erratic, so I booked it in and they gave me a new one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409334367.746030.jpg

I didn't pay the 209£ btw.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
This is my second one already, 1st one would last 3hrs from full change and was always running very hot

do apple give the same 1year warranty on replacements? As my original was replaced in October last year...

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
my 5S is dead by about 11 in the morning in the week. properly f**king s**t. Only let down on the phone is the battery.

ST
This is my second one already, 1st one would last 3hrs from full change and was always running very hot

do apple give the same 1year warranty on replacements? As my original was replaced in October last year...

No mate, only 90 days for replacement outside the first year warranty, although if it's only ten-eleven months old, i wouldn't be surprised if they give you another - it's worth a shot, all they can say is no.

ST
LOL, i know what you mean, making sure there's no apps open etc - the fickle world we live in of iPhone ownership.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Same here my iPhone 5S battery is s**t, however this replacement doesn't cover our phones. It's actually mental because it'll say for instance 9% plug it in and it instantly jumps to 32% :S leave it five minutes and unplug it and it'll be 24% I don't know what's going on there! Also watched it die instantly from 11% a couple of times.

ST
Same here my iPhone 5S battery is s**t, however this replacement doesn't cover our phones. It's actually mental because it'll say for instance 9% plug it in and it instantly jumps to 32% :S leave it five minutes and unplug it and it'll be 24% I don't know what's going on there! Also watched it die instantly from 11% a couple of times.

I'd book it in mate, honestly their service is second to none.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah I've done an exchange before (different reason) but iPhone 6 is out soon innit so I'll just get that now :) my contract expires a week after the reveal!

BMW E46 330i Touring
The wife's phone suffers from sudden switch off with plenty of battery life available, looks like it's eligible. Good find.

My 5S is pretty good on battery tbh. Casual use on 3G / GPRS ([emoji35]) all day and always come home with >50%. Secret is a dimly lit screen I'm sure.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Legend Alan !!!

I was going to go get my battery replaced tomorrow for £35!

Im eligible so I'm now booked in for next Thursday with Apple store at Lakeside!

Cheers dude!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Mines being replaced as I type this, I managed to get a genius appointment this morning :)