ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basingstoke meet!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back from the long bridge mill meet, was great to put a few face's to the names! Some lovely cars down there too! Shame about it being so cold and dark! We should defiantly organise another meet soon! Maybe at the wknd, and during the day so we can get some group photos!? Anyway was good to meet you all and i look forward to the next one.

P.S Mike you know that microwave idea is a winner! :approve:

Cheers Rob.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Good meet tonight guys :)

Thanks to everyone who attended, 12 cars is a great turnout on a cold dark night. Those Trophy's are becoming as common as muck though ;)

We're going to have a photo meet soon so if you've got any ideas for a location post it in the thread.

182 Trophy #333
Yea was a good night, great to meet all of you and put some names to faces! Nice to see Daves Trophy all repaired up as well! And the darkness didn't scare off the pink of robs wheels :p

And i think a microwave mod is in order, then i can attempt to cook a whole chicken in it!

172 Cup Spec'd DCI
Hi guys,

I'm Mike, i'm new here but I would love to come along to a meet! I live in Basingstoke so the idea of a Basingstoke meet is ideal for me :p

I used to drive a Puma'd Fiesta Zetec S and was South Central rep over on ZSOC.com for 2 years, but I now have a Glacier White Clio Cup Spec'd DCI to get away from many years in the Ford scene. It's a project thats far from finished but it will eventually be a minter! I'll keep an eye on the SC section and try and get along to a meet if i'm welcome :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi Mike, everyone is welcome to meets :)

There will probably be another meet in the Basingstoke/Reading area in a month or so.