ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargin Vx220 Turbo

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can just hear his wife now, 'will you sell that f*cking car so we can have a garage & conservatory'

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DC5
thats been up forsale for a while now.

I have asked for more info on the cat d. But if it has been up for sale for a while there must be something wrong with it, as its a bargain at that price. Has it always been for sale at that price?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
its nice and the wheels are lush!! but why has he done it up like a clio cup 182 lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
Looks turd. Very light and nimble car...you know what? Lets fill it full of audio. He's had a shocker there.

Tys.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
i think the issue is its a non standard colour, and unless done properly it likely to be quite ruff....

but still cheap as chips.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DC5
I asked him bout the cat d and asked for more pics both of the car now, and of the damage. Also, as he said he mite be interested in a p/x I asked the question bout the clio.

He replied basically saying no to the p/x and that was it. No mention about the damage or n e more pics.

Was originally up for close to 13k by sounds of it.