ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain or Ticking Time Bomb?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
I was willing to pay in full over the phone without seeing it. I've already got train tickets to London tomorrow anyway. I think i missed out by about 15 mins. LOL.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Was it really that much of a bargain? I've seen two others sell on here for 1350 just recently and had the odd mod and belts done etc...

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
Yes it was good value. Looked to be in a good condition and it had few previous owners. There was potential to do the belts and sell it on for a small profit, or just use as a cheap car for a while.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Yeh in suppose if it's something you can do yourself there would of been a few quid to make.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
It was an 04 plate BG 182. Was taxed, Mot'd, had history but needed cambelt (as car is 10 years old this year). 2 owners, 95k. £995. Looked clean and in decent condition. Non cup packed car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was an 04 plate BG 182. Was taxed, Mot'd, had history but needed cambelt (as car is 10 years old this year). 2 owners, 95k. £995. Looked clean and in decent condition. Non cup packed car.
Cheers Jon.

Someone got a bargain there by the sounds of it, I bet it was Colshe!