ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Bargain] Camera bag

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I've just ordered a new camera bag to replace Lowepro micro trekker (getting to small)

I've ordered a GEM Photo Backpack with Waterproof Cover Plus Notebook Compartment £30.00 plus about £5.00 P&P from Amazon, looks like a LOWEPRO Compu Trekker AW but much cheaper.

This bag is £89.99 from the GEM site, I'll post some pics when it arrives

Link to the bag http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001CSQE8G/?tag=cliospnet01-21

The reviews look good on Amazon.

Last edited:
  RS Megane DCi 175
You got it yet Billy? Reviews look good from the link, may get one myself as my collection of lenses is out growing my current lowepro.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I've got an email this morning saying it's been despatched so should be with me Tuesday or Wednesday.
I'll post some pics then.

Oil Burner
got mine this morning, £35 delivered, came in 2 days, looks spot on, only glanced at it, will post some photos up later.

Looks big enough to get the 300mm in it whilst mounted on the body, so its all good.

Oil Burner
560966313_TJQu3-L-1.jpg

Nice big bag all in all, fits my gripped 40d and 100-300 sigma in plus few other bits and bobs.

Not shabby for £35

And tastes good according to one of my cats

RS Megane DCi 175
^^^ Great stuff, have ordered one now too.
This'll be my third camera bag - must quit buyin all that glass!

RS Megane DCi 175
Mines here. :)
It's a little bigger than I imagined, and has literally so many compartments, pockets, chords, clips etc I could do with an instruction manual!
Good buy tho. :approve:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just ordered one ! been needing to upgrade from my little carry case, which just about gets the 450 + 10-20 in.

Love the cat nibbling the bag haha

Cheers for the heads up !

Trophy #267
bag is a right monster, 350d feels very lonely in it lol. got video cam and suction mount in too to fill it. to me it seems daft having the camera at the top pointing down and have inverted the velcro bits so that it s sat at the bottom pointing up (unless there is a blindingly obvious reason why it should be)

bag is a right monster, 350d feels very lonely in it lol. got video cam and suction mount in too to fill it. to me it seems daft having the camera at the top pointing down and have inverted the velcro bits so that it s sat at the bottom pointing up (unless there is a blindingly obvious reason why it should be)

so you pull out the camera by the body and not the lens

I've just ordered a new camera bag to replace Lowepro micro trekker (getting to small)

I've ordered a GEM Photo Backpack with Waterproof Cover Plus Notebook Compartment £30.00 plus about £5.00 P&P from Amazon, looks like a LOWEPRO Compu Trekker AW but much cheaper.

This bag is £89.99 from the GEM site, I'll post some pics when it arrives

Link to the bag http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001CSQE8G/?tag=cliospnet01-21

The reviews look good on Amazon.

so what you doing with your micro trekker?

I was after one of those ;)

RS Megane DCi 175
Just a quick bump - am now having a clear out of some photography stuff, including this bag!

As it's £35 delivered on Amazon, I'll take £20 delivered.
It's literally like new, but as I've changed my camera kit recently I don't have any need for this bag anymore!

Anybody interested PM me!