ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baller TV

dk

911 GTS Cab
Was in John Lewis yesterday and they have a £7k oled tv, but the fucker is curved, and wait for it, you can watch two different programmes on it at the same time, even in 3d, although you do need glasses to do this, I believe the shutter speeds of the glasses are different.

It works so well though, I was watching one programme with the dad a totally different one, then I pressed a button on the glasses and I was watching the same as him instantly, press it again and I'm back to the original one.

its so f**king cool, looks amazing too, curved design is beautiful. Not sure on the exact size, looked like it was at least 55" though.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I "seen" on of these at mediamarkt near me, didn't know it did they 2 channels thing!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Special thing! I have seen splitscreen tvs before but that's impressive!

Want.

dk

911 GTS Cab
image.jpg
Heres a cheeky pic. If I lived with someone and we didn't like the same shows, this would be perfect, the sound comes out of the glasses around the ears too. Oh and I don't have the room for the size of set, it is very impressive though.

They had a 4k resolution tv too, but nothing showing on it so I couldn't pass judgement on how good it is. And afaik, the only thing to take advantage of it would be something like a ps4 up scaling bluray? Bit too bleeding edge at the mo.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Is it curved and shows two images, no, f**k off with your overpriced s**t ;)

thats just ridiculous, no tv can be worth that amount, you could have a full on cinema room built for that amount.
Fitting is included in that price tho. ;)

Black Sheep
It frightens me someone may have actually bought that costco tv, I mean how the fcuk could a tv be ever worth that much lol, total joke.

I saw an LED in Currys a few weeks back demonstrating two different pictures on the same TV.

It was pretty cool as it showed a racing game (2 player). Player one would wear red glasses, and player two green. You both see your own screen, but full screen.

A lot of crosstalk though, plus the TV was cheap.

I saw an LED in Currys a few weeks back demonstrating two different pictures on the same TV.

It was pretty cool as it showed a racing game (2 player). Player one would wear red glasses, and player two green. You both see your own screen, but full screen.

A lot of crosstalk though, plus the TV was cheap.

My TV at home does this, played my brother on Forza and we both had our own full screen. Very clever!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
4k tv or ultra hd as it is.

null_zps24ac858a.jpg

null_zps1adc514d.jpg

Quality is only as good as my iphone camera obviosuly but the image quality is amazing. Its something like 6mb per frame 60 frames per second which is a whole lot of data! Photos where taken at a trade show im amaterdam whilst i was working. They streamed a ruby match live aswell, the clarity is so good that it almost gives depth.

Polo + Micra
how big was it?

most of the current 4k sets are just 4 42" 1080p sets stitched together

i think a nice 50" 4k set would look sweet

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
how big was it?

most of the current 4k sets are just 4 42" 1080p sets stitched together

i think a nice 50" 4k set would look sweet

Didnt say but it was 85 inch. You'd be looking at 10k plus I recon easy. But no point no1s transmitting 4k yet. They've trialled it in japan apparently

dk

911 GTS Cab
The 4k tv in John Lewis was £6k i think from memory, probably about 60" at a guess

Need that watch two things at once thing. Can watch my own stuff then instead of the shite the Mrs watches, without her getting in a hump because I go in the other room instead.

White APE
4k tv or ultra hd as it is.

null_zps24ac858a.jpg

null_zps1adc514d.jpg

Quality is only as good as my iphone camera obviosuly but the image quality is amazing. Its something like 6mb per frame 60 frames per second which is a whole lot of data! Photos where taken at a trade show im amaterdam whilst i was working. They streamed a ruby match live aswell, the clarity is so good that it almost gives depth.

Pretty sure this is the one I saw in bentalls a fe weeks ago. Samsung I think? I believe it was 35k.

Edit. http://m.selfridges.com/mt/www.self...h-Definition-LED-TV_761-10044-SAMUE85S9STXXU/