ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baileys Vee

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Bailey on 12 August 2005

yeah Toms but think im pi55ing clarkie off :(

dont be silly sarah...i dont mind at all.

give us a shout when you got your number again......

Vee dub

Nah your ok, Clarkies just keen to make sure you dont have a mars red one ;)

very nice though

Tom

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Mine gets cleaned once a month if its lucky!

I do 30,000 miles a year, so if I spend hours cleaning it on a Sunday, I only end up getting depressed if its raining on the monday, and even if its not, by Monday evening its covered in dead insects again, and the wheels have lost their shine due to brake-dust...

I used to be out every Sunday cleaning & polishing my car - now I dont bother, until its really riffy!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 12 August 2005
looks mint! i couldnt imagine having a vee and not keeping it clean!

Married life for you :oops:

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 12 August 2005

Married life for you :oops:

& having children!

"Ill be out the back for the next 3-4 hours cleaning my car" is not a phrase which illicits a good response from my missus at the weekend!

Almost as bad as "Ill be wanting Sky Sports 1 from 4pm-6pm" when the boy wants to watch Power Rangers or Scooby Doo 2 on the main telly, and the missus doesnt want him badgering her to be entertained instead....

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by 137699 on 12 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 12 August 2005

Married life for you :oops: [/QUOTE] & having children!"Ill be out the back for the next 3-4 hours cleaning my car" is not a phrase which illicits a good response from my missus at the weekend!Almost as bad as "Ill be wanting Sky Sports 1 from 4pm-6pm" when the boy wants to watch Power Rangers or Scooby Doo 2 on the main telly, and the missus doesnt want him badgering her to be entertained instead....

LOL ... absolutely! Tho TBH at the weekends Id rather be doing fun stuff with the kids than cleaning the car. That said it seems totally acceptable for me instead to spend all my time doing DIY tasks and barely seeing them ... but upon mention of how dirty the cars are the reaction is immediate and savage :eek: