ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badly Scraped Anthracite Wheel

I have just curbed my allow wheel really bad trying to move out of way of some d*** going down the centre of the road. It has scraped at least 1/4 of the alloy in total. Anyway i have finally calmed down a bit and wondered if someone could tell me what my options are, is there a way of getting them looking new again.

Any help would be much appreciated

Racing Blue 182
im sure you could get them refurbed, give fred a shout

You could always buy another one and use the curbed on as a spare

A well built VW
Fred can you do the OZ supperl's anthracite colour yet? May need a refurb in the spring once i find some new tyres , they have a little bit of scraping around the rim can this be fixed too..... pm me a price if ya wanna

Sorry to hijack the thread but Fred doesnt do pm's

Lionel Richie
The Big Yin said:
Fred can you do the OZ supperl's anthracite colour yet? May need a refurb in the spring once i find some new tyres , they have a little bit of scraping around the rim can this be fixed too..... pm me a price if ya wanna

Sorry to hijack the thread but Fred doesnt do pm's

its not worthwhile for them to develop the colour mate, it costs £2500 for a new colour to be made!!!

Daweoo Moonstone Silver is the nearest match

A well built VW
Fred2001Dynamic said:
its not worthwhile for them to develop the colour mate, it costs £2500 for a new colour to be made!!!

Daweoo Moonstone Silver is the nearest match

Will this be dark enough ?

Can you quote me happy ?

Lionel Richie
The Bin Yin - no powdercoat ONLY, you'll have to DIY it

Vinny - i had the Cup/Trophy colour custom made for an exact match to the 205-110 colour

Fubar e-mail me, i don't do PM's

Fred2001Dynamic said:
Fubar e-mail me, i don't do PM's

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

;)