ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad/good day?

RS 182 CUP
Took cup for mot, of all things it failed on just the nearside headlamp adjustment! Found out the adjuster motor is kaput, got it adjusted at another mot place( friend of a friend) then took it back n it passed, then when I got home my rs192 system was delivered! Well happy now, gonna get it fitted Sunday. Only took 8 days since ordering to come too.

S2 106 GTI
The garage I use down the road know how I like my car and when it went for MOT the guy (who was doing the MOT) failed it on a windscreen wiper! but the owner of the garage said just pas it! haha

clio 182 cup
FAILED ON A WIPER!!! IM A MOT TESTER, AN IF I COME ACCROSS A CAR THAT NEEDS A BULB, HEADLAMP AIM ADJUST OR WIPER, I JUST DO IT, CUSTOMER WILL HAPPILY PAY AFEW QUID MORE THAN HAVE TO COME BACK FOR A PARTIAL RETEST, BLOKE WHO TESTED IT WAS OBVIOUSLY AN ARSE.:mad:

Westy. MX5
FAILED ON A WIPER!!! IM A MOT TESTER, AN IF I COME ACCROSS A CAR THAT NEEDS A BULB, HEADLAMP AIM ADJUST OR WIPER, I JUST DO IT, CUSTOMER WILL HAPPILY PAY AFEW QUID MORE THAN HAVE TO COME BACK FOR A PARTIAL RETEST, BLOKE WHO TESTED IT WAS OBVIOUSLY AN ARSE.:mad:

My kind of tester mate, there's a few decent and sensible ones around, my regular tester does the same. Phones me if it is gonna be more than £20 which 99% of joe public would be happy with, unfortunately the odd person would create merry hell if you fixed a £2 bulb and didn't ask them first.