ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Flames!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Thats a shitter danny, just hope there not alot of damage,

just lucky the flames didnt reach the fuel rail ,

320d M Sport
Yeah was a s**tter for sure :( Feel proper bad for you mate, police where useless as ever as well, loved it how they cained it off at 50+ in a 30 as well.

so the cops got there in under 2 minutes, on a weekend night, and you call that useless....?

shouldn't you be saying the fire were useless? Given they went to the wrong place?

some people.....!

SQ5
The operator told the fire wrong place, police only came to ask if I'd been driving fast round town, which I hadn't, was well out of town!

Gez - not a lot else I could do but stand and watch it burn, couldn't exactly pull a fire extinguisher out the bush!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Woah thats unlucky. Ive got a renault fire extinguisher which come with my car but ive left it out until now. Its going in after seeing this.:(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**k me! Not nice :(

Could have been a lot worse. There was that guy who had a lush Focus 2.0 he built from the ground up, he had to sit there and watch his pride and joy burn completely to the ground.

i heard about that, people have laughed at me for carrying an extinguisher in the car, i have since i was 17.

uncle burned alive in his trapped car and somethings always stuck in my mind.

something to think about..