ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bad boy bonnet

145db Euro'd clio
IF you can find a car on here with a bad boy bonnet apart from the black 182 with yellow detailing(cant remember name) then i will be surprised. This in not a forum for bad boiiii bonnets and big zausts brudddda!

clio 1.4 s
IF you can find a car on here with a bad boy bonnet apart from the black 182 with yellow detailing(cant remember name) then i will be surprised. This in not a forum for bad boiiii bonnets and big zausts brudddda!

can you tel me witch fourm is then bruvva?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Youl not get very many usefull coment with this one mate, if ur not asking about turinis or a cup spoiler or basically something that most people on here class as the rules of owning a clio u wont get much help.
best bet is to goto a body shop as normally ther a custom made job mate

clio 1.4 s
Youl not get very many usefull coment with this one mate, if ur not asking about turinis or a cup spoiler or basically something that most people on here class as the rules of owning a clio u wont get much help.
best bet is to goto a body shop as normally ther a custom made job mate

cheers for that m8 at least sum 1 is helpfull :D

145db Euro'd clio
i wouldnt say the fourm is all about turini's and cup spoliers. I think the forum has alot of diversity. Just look in the project section. But...

A bad boy bonnet....Realllllllllllly?????????

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
i wouldnt say the fourm is all about turini's and cup spoliers. I think the forum has alot of diversity. Just look in the project section. But...

A bad boy bonnet....Realllllllllllly?????????

of course its not, but you get the point i was making...
Yea i think the same, i wouldnt want a bad boy bonnet and ita not my kinda style either but the lads obvs just joined up on a forum which before joining gives the impresion "no matter what model clio you own" your welcome.
Hes asking a question to try and get help, fair enough 99% of us on here dont like the bad boy bonnet styled cars but if you cant help with what hes asking at least maybe give him some hints about wahat looks good and what style is popular, even post a link of a mk2 ph1 if you know of any to help give him some ideas, the lads cleary new to the "modding shene"

200 Gordini
This is not a 'modding scene' forum. It's a forum for enthusiasts.

Enthusiasts will think any bonnet (bad boy or not) will look pants.

145db Euro'd clio
true true true. okay i get your point... bodyshop mate. maybe the bay. one might pop up or just get the stickers that go the the headlights?

better? ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
true true true. okay i get your point... bodyshop mate. maybe the bay. one might pop up or just get the stickers that go the the headlights?

better? ;)

Lol thats the spirit mate! Well done, does it feel good inside?
A wasnt havn a go at u a just meant in general, decent to just point some one in the rite direction in a friendly way rather than atacking lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
This is not a 'modding scene' forum. It's a forum for enthusiasts.

Enthusiasts will think any bonnet (bad boy or not) will look pants.
because we all own standard clios, gotcha. Most hostile owners club in the world = cliosport :dapprove:

M2 Competition
Drive your car into a wall, will look similar.

Could try buying max power if that doesnt work, flick through the adverts, find one that does bodykits, ask them if they do badboy bonnets.

clio 1.4 s
of course its not, but you get the point i was making...
Yea i think the same, i wouldnt want a bad boy bonnet and ita not my kinda style either but the lads obvs just joined up on a forum which before joining gives the impresion "no matter what model clio you own" your welcome.
Hes asking a question to try and get help, fair enough 99% of us on here dont like the bad boy bonnet styled cars but if you cant help with what hes asking at least maybe give him some hints about wahat looks good and what style is popular, even post a link of a mk2 ph1 if you know of any to help give him some ideas, the lads cleary new to the "modding shene"

clio sport.net
i have a clio sport not the full on sport
but its got the spoiler az standars and other bits
cheers for the help dudes

ITB BG 182
to the OP get a pic up of your car and then people can post other pics of what you could possibly do, there are some real geni arses on this site.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hes got a pic in his other thread in this section and it actualy looks good, looks very clean!
Giod idea, get a few pics up mate and wel give you some good ideas

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm.

Going by previous threads mate, you won't get that much help on here.

Not because we are a bad bunch we just don't like to see people ruin cars and in our opinion angel eye headlights and badboy bonnets are not exactly nice.

clio 1.4 s
Hmmm.

Going by previous threads mate, you won't get that much help on here.

Not because we are a bad bunch we just don't like to see people ruin cars and in our opinion angel eye headlights and badboy bonnets are not exactly nice.

yeh i understan and thats wt im on here for the opinion

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
personally there not for me. but its your car and your a clio enthusiast and have every right to mod your car in what ever way you want without having to put up with pisstake comments from others.
i would have a look on ebay or as mentioned try a good bodyshop. or a youalso mentioned get some eyebrows for it