ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back on the road!!!

Ziel Nurburgring
After 5 weeks spent driving a Meggy 1.9d and the old dears 1.2 authentique clio, getting back in the 172 was such a shock.

Long way round to work and driving a car without body roll like venessa feltz on a water bed was such pleasure.

Makes you appreciate the car and its performance.

Ziel Nurburgring
Nothing, the old is trading her clio in and I put the mileage on hers. Mines been sat in the garage not moving and i've racked up a few k's in hers instead, lol.

Clio 182
Lee said:
I started to enjoy the 1.2 Clio I had for 3 months. I still miss the comfortable ride.

It was the embarrassment in London when every bugger got away from the lights before me... I was commuting 110 miles a day at the time too!

Lee

BMW M2C
steven.m said:
1.2s arent that bad.

Compared to other 1.2s from other manufacturers the 1.2 Clio goes really well and is fun to drive. Try a 1.2 Punto or Corsa, god they suck.

Golf GTD
its a step down in quality, going from the authentique into the sport.

I feel for you buddy :clown:

Ziel Nurburgring
Ha ha, seeing as my 50 mile commute is M4-M25 I only missed it when the traffic moved and it took until the next time it stopped for me to catch up.

Petrol was cheaper and the throwing a 1.2 around was quiet good fun.

Golf GTD
blink172 said:
Ha ha, seeing as my 50 mile commute is M4-M25 I only missed it when the traffic moved and it took until the next time it stopped for me to catch up.

I know what you mean. Having to rag the nuts off the car on the motorway is something ive learnt to live with :(

Alright on B roads and that but on a motorway they are annoying until you get up to speed.

Tangoed Works
I have been in a 1.0l yaris for the past week and a bit and it is utter shite. Is it too much to ask for an average height person to be able to sit slighltly comfortably at the wheel?!