ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the Northwest...

ZX6R B1H
Its certainly another cliosport **** that refuses to die and go away, anyways its been brought back to the northwest which is nice, and it's my new little toy :D

74483_10150107830063313_593758312_6916964_3877950_n.jpg

Who's going to shout ouhhh thats my old car first :p

535d / t5 caravelle
has that got throttle boddies by any chance? sure i've seen it in a thread somewhere? nice all the same!

Gay Clio 172 phs1
Yeah, sorry dan.

Rexe was an account i made after totally forgetting the password for rexy... I then found the email address i used for the rexy account and whala opened it back up again. But, I was perm logged into rexe on my laptop and used rexy on my mums pc.

I was ment to post this on the rexy account but meh...

Did yo ever use the wide track from the williams for the conversion mate?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did mate yeah! I used the subframe and the ARB. Still on the car now.

Gave the shocks away to Wilky on here and i've still got the driveshafts. (For what reason i'm unsure! lol)

Gay Clio 172 phs1
lol, good stuff. At least you used most of the stuff then and got the bugger finished.

Gay Clio 172 phs1
I got taken out on my zx6r so I've got a broken leg atm, and with that im off on sick. So I can't really do much however I did drive it back from aberdeen lol. I really want another bike and the insurance is up for renewal on the 4th decemeber. I swopped the insurance over from my evo, but because im on sick pay I cant afford to re-insure the clio just yet. I'd rather eat that drive a car lol, and I really think i should of bought a 1.2 tbh just to scoot about in.

We'll see what happens when I manage to get back to work and I can afford the insurance on this, as its an ideal track toy and would be a shame to sell it.