ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the club...

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
I understand general chat is usually the place to air your dirty laundry, but i thought id try to break the stigma and post something clio related...:eek:

Just bought (via ebay) an 02 plate 172. 59k on the clock, full main dealer history, tax and mot and everything in good condition for £2450...its standard and sounds like its been looked after. Seeing the prices they are going for, I think thats a really good price..

Only downside is I have to pick it up from Angmering between Brighton and Portsmouth, so my question is...whats the best way to get there? Fly or Train and does anyone have an idea where I can get cheap tickets from?

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, seems I have an eye for em...bought the one in my avatar for 2400 and sold it last month for 3200...:cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Nice work, the train will probably be £50/£60 so check flights on a comparison site or something.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
I can fly on Saturday for 27 quid from Manc to Southampton then train for 12 quid...

Compared to 84 on the train? WTF? lol

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Just HPI'd it and got that...does that mean the car is ok and the plate it was on was a write off? :S

Attachments

• hpi.jpg
    hpi.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 98
Just HPI'd it and got that...does that mean the car is ok and the plate it was on was a write off? :S

They could make it abit clearer couldnt they...

I think you're right cos the dates before it was on the road.

I'd research abit more before you pay for it.

182 Trophy
it says its a tvr griffith that got wrote off in 2002 while on the guys private plate i believe

Iceberg Ph1
If you run an HPI check on that car which is still using the K888ETH plate then it will show up as a write off, not because that car was wrote off but the car to previously have the numberplate attached too was written off, I.E The TVR in question..

I assume the seller has listed the car with that number plate attached and not the original plates issues with the car?

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
The numberplate I used to do the HPI check was the original plate, thats the confusing thing...are there any better places to do the HPI check that give a more detailed breakdown?

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Its a Cat D on the door...no panels replaced, not on the logbook and my insurers arent bothered....ok then?