ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in another 172

monaco 172
Well, ive moved onto my 6th clio now :eek: (2nd 172) I had a black ph1 which i sold just 2 weeks ago as i was told i needed to buy a van for work, didnt really want to sell but i had too, until 2 days after i sold it.. i found out that the work situation had changed and i no longer needed a van. So the search was on for a new car, my eyes were open for another hot hatch but of course the clio was my first choice, had a look on PH Ebay and Autotrader, came across a few ph1s in my price range but most needed the cambelt doing, so didnt bother going to look at them. Then i came across a monaco ph2. decent mileage, good condition, few little bits need doing but nothing major, went to look at it and bought it. So far so good, but only got it yesterday. washed and polished it today and took a quick pic on my iphone.
Darrenclio.jpg