ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Valver? Hmmm

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Shall i, shant i? lol!

Going to look at 16vturbolee's valver this Sunday.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its not advertised but i just spoke to him then...

Currently looks like this but would probably get slammed on some black turbines or something and lose the rear lights..Its now imacualte though he says. Been painted, colour coded etc

P1010304.jpg

a_479.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its basically a mint red valver with Red sparco buckets but its on 17's..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the looks are definitely not to my tastes, and i don't think yours either Tom...

but with a bit of dosh spent on coilovers, wheels etc it would be a minter

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh i dont like the looks but a decked red turbo valver on some nice black turbines or day i say turini's again would tickle my fancy as a run around/toy for when i move out...

Trouble is i still miss my old one...mmm mintness...

phone003.gif

cl.gif

clo8.gif

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Oh i dont like the looks but a decked red turbo valver on some nice black turbines or day i say turini's again would tickle my fancy as a run around/toy for when i move out...

Trouble is i still miss my old one...mmm mintness...

phone003.gif

cl.gif

clo8.gif

That does look mint, Tom^^^^

Do you know who has it at the moment?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
That engine bay is bloody clean.

A top Valver, that.

Its ran a 14.0 sec 1/4 too. :cool:

BMH F7P in the red one. About 215bhp i think it is...

A quick one as well then. :)

But this red one, what sort of mpg will do and insurance??

You might as well go back to the SX, if you go back to a turbo.

Did you sell it to someone in Bristol, I swear I have seen it a few times on the ring road.

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its ran a 14.0 sec 1/4 too. :cool:

BMH F7P in the red one. About 215bhp i think it is...

A quick one as well then. :)

But this red one, what sort of mpg will do and insurance??

You might as well go back to the SX, if you go back to a turbo.

Did you sell it to someone in Bristol, I swear I have seem it a few times in the ring road.

Yeah i did until he wrote it off!

Not sure about mpg but insurance is actually cheaper than atr!

Are people missing the point that the red one is turboed? lol

Agreed, would cost under a tenner to get a set of standard rear lights and the sale of those 17s would easily buy a set of turbines, or go towards a set of turinis.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
P1010304.jpg

great pic that i wonder who took it..........hint hint

don't ask such silly questions and quit spamming you tard, did you read or post on my thread regarding mark 1's and mark 2's and regrets...........if you haven't check it out and then you have my answer.

with regards to the motor i have been in it several times and it is a belter, so quick, went up through the gorge in it and was scary when it was on boost and the noise....ohhhh...oh yeah and now its SDV quality i would purchase.

as for the looks the owner done that for a reason, the 17's to help stop it spinning and the lights just to attract the boy racers....lol

indeed the owner is a top bloke

buy it you faggot

16vturbolee

Fast or not, don't think I could go back to an old rattley piece of s**t ;) lol.

I'm happy with my newish rattley piece of s**t.

:S Well Ralph i also drive a 172 cup so i must be lucky then to have both rattley piece's of s**t:rasp: :lolup:

This is one seriously quick valver!! ..... Stevo172-250 couldn't keep up with it in weston last year with his BB 172 Turbo.