ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B**tards nicked my Cup splitter!!!

Bye Bye 182....
Ive just bought a cup splitter and fitted it to my 182. I came out this morning and the f**king thing was gone!!! B**tards - I'd break their bloody arms if I cought them I promise you that!

Good job the garage is being built in two weeks time. It makes me so F*KING MAD when people cant leave your stuff alone!:mad:

Engles Mummy
I know someone who has taken a few splitters round my way, just wondering if it was the same guy who nicked yours :)

No worries.

i doubt you'll ever see or hear of it again to be fair mate but im local to you so i'll listen out for you, im on a few other cruise sites as well so if anything comes up, i'll let you know bud

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Sorry to hear that matey. Some people will nick anything! It really makes me angry, and I know at one point I 'may' well have said violence isn't the answer, but I now am of the opinion a darn good smacking would definitely be in order if you caught some-one trying to nick something. Let's face it, 'most' Police officers can't be arsed with things like that, and if it is a case of a 'minor' nicking something you get told there is nothing you can do about it. Well, yes there is, grab the little f**ker and give him a damn good slapped arse of a lifetime! (something the parents should probably have done years ago). I really don't care if I get taken to court anymore, some-one has got to show these little sh*ts that they just can't go around doing these things without paying one way or another. :mad:

BMW 330D
DynamiqueDebz said:
Sorry to hear that matey. Some people will nick anything! It really makes me angry, and I know at one point I 'may' well have said violence isn't the answer, but I now am of the opinion a darn good smacking would definitely be in order if you caught some-one trying to nick something. Let's face it, 'most' Police officers can't be arsed with things like that, and if it is a case of a 'minor' nicking something you get told there is nothing you can do about it. Well, yes there is, grab the little f**ker and give him a damn good slapped arse of a lifetime! (something the parents should probably have done years ago). I really don't care if I get taken to court anymore, some-one has got to show these little sh*ts that they just can't go around doing these things without paying one way or another. :mad:

Well said!

VW ....
Subway said:
I know someone who has taken a few splitters round my way, just wondering if it was the same guy who nicked yours :)

No worries.

Can't u get cougar one cheap then ??

I guess you can be thankful it wasn't your cup. c***s though the lot of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 16v ph1
little story about finding people nicking your stuff

a guy i work with came gome onr night in his car to see two kids in the back of his van nicking his tools. Like a lot of us would do he saw red and rammed his car into the back of his van, pinning them inside!

as they tried to climb out the front he jumped out his car, grabbed his spirit level and smacked the closeset on the back so hard he bend the level, and this was an expensive one, not some B&Q crap!

any whoo, he grabbed the closest, who was in no mood to fight and called the police on his mobile, while the other herled abuse at him from over the street. though he stopped this when my mate started smacking the kid he had everytime the other shouted lol.

in the end he had to drop the charges on the kids so that they dropped the charges on him. He would have been in real trouble because he hit the kid in the back, so there was no way it was self defence.

so remember if ever you do se someone pinching your stuff, be sure to spin them round and smack them in the face!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
chop_suey said:

a guy i work with came gome onr night in his car to see two kids in the back of his van nicking his tools. Like a lot of us would do he saw red and rammed his car into the back of his van, pinning them inside!

as they tried to climb out the front he jumped out his car, grabbed his spirit level and smacked the closeset on the back so hard he bend the level, and this was an expensive one, not some B&Q crap!

any whoo, he grabbed the closest, who was in no mood to fight and called the police on his mobile, while the other herled abuse at him from over the street. though he stopped this when my mate started smacking the kid he had everytime the other shouted lol.

in the end he had to drop the charges on the kids so that they dropped the charges on him. He would have been in real trouble because he hit the kid in the back, so there was no way it was self defence.

so remember if ever you do se someone pinching your stuff, be sure to spin them round and smack them in the face!

I am not sure I could control myself if I hit the bugger in the face. I'd probably end up busting a jaw and ramming his teeth down his throat.;) I think I'd rather slap his arse so damn hard he couldn't sit down for a week! Lmao

R35 GTR
s**t! I never even knew you bought it. They work quick dont they. Gutted for you though.:dapprove:

Shall we go hunting for it tomorrow?

Well so much for "tough on crime and the causes of crime". Don't blame the Police for their lacklustre performance. Look at who's made this daft statement, yet failed in every respect to sort it out. The government sets the police response, not them.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree, "parents should, police should, and Ol' mother hubbard", as far as I can see. No way does violence solve a thing. Think about the stories you have/should have read, where the victim is the criminal.

We all know the answer. Do not vote these people in. My god. £65,000 a day just to organise and spin ID cards and now they are goining to be gone. An NHS online system that has gone to billions and does not work. These are small examples.

I can't believe peoples attitude to these things. I could go on. Yet I feel the same way in so many respects. "cane them, spank them (naughty), Get them on a road chain, castrate them, leave them in a dark,damp and infested pit. I could go on.

This whole *uck up is down to the daftly liberal to**ers who now virtually run our lives.

I see too many of these types of posts, just from CS'rs, let alone the other numerous sources. Just make sure someone unconnected deals with all these people that need to be dealt with.

I'm so angrry with all this, we do have options, just make sure there are no forensics.

Sorry major rant over

Blaze

Bye Bye 182....
Dave3141 said:
sh*t! I never even knew you bought it. They work quick dont they. Gutted for you though.:dapprove:

Shall we go hunting for it tomorrow?

I bought it yesterday and fitted it hoping that as its a small mod Deb wouldnt know! Well she doesnt know the difference cos she never saw it! The bloody thing was gone before I could show anyone :(

We will go on the prowl tomorrow ehh mate?

R35 GTR
my_cougar49 said:
I bought it yesterday and fitted it hoping that as its a small mod Deb wouldnt know! Well she doesnt know the difference cos she never saw it! The bloody thing was gone before I could show anyone :(

Will do, but what happens when you find a splitter on a car?.......

Bye Bye 182....
cli0 172 said:
Can't u get cougar one cheap then ??
I wont be buyiong another one for a while now. Used up my pocket money for this month. The garage has cost a fortune but at least when thats built in two weeks it should stop the opportunist thief!

Forgot to mention that your splitter is EXACTLY the same as all the others. Plus no evidence of theft.

What are you going to do?

Still right bummer~!!!

Blaze

Bye Bye 182....
Dave3141 said:
Will do, but what happens when you find a splitter on a car?.......

only joking mate. I wouldnt dream of taking one off another car. But we can go out anyway. Trip to Maplins me thinks? What time do you want me round yours for?

Bye Bye 182....
blaze said:
Forgot to mention that your splitter is EXACTLY the same as all the others. Plus no evidence of theft.

What are you going to do?

Still right bummer~!!!

Blaze

absolutely nothing mate. Just look and mourn

.Griff. said:
Wednesbury? I wouldn't leave my wheelie bin outside arround there..

can relate to that ....my wheelie bin got stolen , cost me 15quid for a new 1 of the council , it was down the side of the house as well.
met up with adam today and got told the story:mad: :mad:

RenaultSport clio 182
chop_suey said:

funny i like it

Clio 172 mk2
Sorry to hear this....what a kunt.

I did think this could be a problem so I took the bumper off my car and bolted the splitter on.

my_cougar49 said:

Sounds to me that someone clocked you fitting it to your car and thought "yeh I'll have that later"

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
kullycliosport said:
can relate to that ....my wheelie bin got stolen , cost me 15quid for a new 1 of the council , it was down the side of the house as well.
met up with adam today and got told the story:mad: :mad:
You got charged £15 for a wheelie bin I would have told them to f**k right off and put the rubbish on the pavement.

172.com said:
I guess you can be thankful it wasn't your cup. c**ts though the lot of them.

Sorry for any offence caused by my original post, I wasn't being serious, it was said in jest, guess it was taken the wrong way by a few.