ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

b*****d

ok had a bit of bad news yestarday i moved the piece of scrap off my drive yestarday (the clio) to get a delivery truck on my drive so while i was unloading the truck the f**king dvla come along and clamped my car for no tax f**kING w**kERS they could see that the car was scrap its just they wanted £200 f**kING £200 for a piece of scrap that belong to me so i thought f**k this they said to me that they will be coming and taking the car away if the fine was not paid within 24 hours so i thought ok that give me 24 hours to get the stripped down but then i thought its getting dark so better leave till the next morning.

they next day i got up earlie foned on sick for work and thought i cant leave that clamp on there i want my wheels off so i thougth i will jack the car up and see what happens so i start jacking the car up and the wheel clamp just fell off (thank god for the car being so low) they could not get the clamp up under the wheel arches so they just fitted it the best they can so i thought great now i get to keep my wheels and start stripping it all down so i got off every thing i could in 3 hours and what i could not get off i f**ked up so the b*****d cant earn money out of it (other than scrap money) so i wil be putting a list up of everything that i got off below if u want any of it let me know as it will all have to go soon and i dont have the space for it

so i have a set of 16" black tsw heats with almost new goodyear eagle f1 tyrez £200

a polished rocker cover with black paint around the egdes could do with another paint but looks good £30

piperx induction kit with the bracket to fit it just been cleaned £30

and a mint 16v steering wheel with centre pad they wheel is mint but will need to be painted or poilshed but i will try and do before the buy gets it thats if u want it painted could polish it for extra cost £20

lockwood locking wheel nuts £10

decat pipe £20

and thats it cos i needed to clean all the s**t out of it as well lol but please if u dont like the prices than make me a offer as it needs to go all parts are plus p&p if u want pics i will try but photobucket is down at the min so will have to wait till then

Black/Gold 182
I'd put the clamp in a bin somewhere, remove all the stickers and put it back on your drive. When they come round just say "clamp, what clamp? Car is on the drive"

told them that but they said that they still will not take the clamp off unless i pay £200 but they will give me a refund of £120 if i produce a valid tax disk i laughed down the phone to him and said what if i just say scrap it whathappens then and said that they will do that for no extra charge so thats what they are doing what i wanted to do anyways lol

133/225/CLS AMG
So you've managed to get ya car scrapped for free!! haha nice one. Saves you the hassle and you get get a big of cash in your pocket from selling the bits and pieces off it.

DVLA can be a bunch of c*nts sometimes!! lol

thats what i thought its just a shame that i never managed to get evey thing off it like engine and soo on but neve mind s**t happens they cant earn money out of it thats all i care about