ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

b*****d c**t Bitches

Clio Trophy
Re: b*****d c**t b*tches

Serg said:
On another note you really should report it to the police, yes nothing will come of it but at least you have reported it so because of you reporting it there may be a flyer drop whihc could stop the next person having theirs nicked. plus you dont want the government reporting decreases in crime lol

Exactly. Was just about to post the same till i saw this!!!

Don't report it and in the Police's eyes the Crime never took place, then if their figures for crimes in your areas go down, they think " Haven't we done well". . . And if, and it's a big if, your stuff should ever turn up, if you don't report it then it will sit in storage till it's destroyed or sold! When if they have a matching number it can be traced back to you!

Make that call!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Leave the police alone.Put some feelers out that you'll pay to have it back.You may get it back but in time you'll find out who it was and in however many years youll see them out one night and get a result

ian

It makes my f**king blood boil when decent folk get done by low life w*nkers........:evil:

Hope you get it sorted out soon Dave

Beetle

fukkin hell matey, gutted for you:dapprove:
hope everything gets sorted out, i'd love to catch the scummy s***s who do this sort of thing:mad:

Last edited:
got a strange feeling that they might be back next time im there as they didnt get away with the HU....

Hopefully my CAT 1 alarm and delocking will detere them...

SLK 350
Its a b**ch that, scumbags!

But this sort of thing makes me wonder; it takes someone to break into a car and steal their belongings before they spend money on alarms and trackers. The people that robbed your sub were kids, opportunistic kids. If when they popped your boot the alarm went off blarting "Get back ya b******s, ill break your legs!" then they would of fucked off empty handed.

It's a shame that security isn't more affordable, but in this day and age if im spending £500 on ICE it really it asking it to get stolen. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to us all to take security seriously.

On the upshot, i hope your delock improves your car more so :)

Sorry to hear it Dave :(

started the delocking this morning. Out side at 7.30...

It taken me 1 hour to get the metal glue welded into place, it kept slipping and i didnt want to hold it cos i didnt want to stick to the car.

Any way is in now, will probs sag again but there is enough glue there to hopefully hold it. Next stage (after 2 hours or so) Sand it down and make it flat ready for filler...

further update, just got my overdraft increased to pay for my alarm to be fitted. This will be going in on thursday morning :)

progress so far...

1. Lock removed
2. Area Sanded down
3. Metal plate glue welded in place (used araldite metal glue)
4. Filler Skimmed over the top
5. Sanded down filler
6. Filler reskimmed to sort out imperfections
7. Filler sanded down again

Still to come...

1. Filler skimming again (still not amazing)
2. Sanding again
3. Primer
4. Sanding
5. Paint
6. Sanding
7. Paint
8. Laquer

Here is how it looks at the moment, ive only done the drivers side aswell LoL

28022006.jpg

4. Sanded Down

340i
Gutted matey, cant belive it...

Atleast they didnt do anything Really bad to you car, my mate got his broke into last year, they stole his sub, amp, head unit, and to add insult they pissed all over his car seats!

thieving gits

i had a nova years back had a good alarm, stole me subs amps and stealth shelve and 6x9s, bent me door open, pin never worked as i disconnected it, smashed me quater light window and my alarm went off... outside me bloody house....

if and when i know who they are im sure they wont be able to walk very far

jonnyjogpants

muz

big fat japanese bus
bastuards I would lock anyone I found trying to steal my ice in a cupboard and subject them to james blunt 24 hours a day

AmirClio said:
Utter Scum mate!

i know how u feel hapend on my old mark 1. Lukily the alarm was loud enuff and it woke me up so i stormed outside with the poker from the fire in my boxers then they ran off lol.

lukily the lock jus needed adjusting was ok then.

If you need any help mate giv us a shout!!

Amir
I'm not surprised they ran off if they saw you packing 14" down there - they probably thought you were going to bend them over ;) LOL