ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

axel stands

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
:dapprove: trying to fit suspention and need to put car on axel stands but were the fook do u put them???????????:rasp::quiet:

This is how to do it on a Williams but the cars are the same.
This picture should give you an idea.
Jack on the bit in red if your colour blind I've arrowed it in yellow as well. Don't jack and further forwards (marked in light blue) as this is where the chassic bends back up and the jack could come off.
Have a look under the front of the car by where the hinger are and you'll see where the picture shows. You could use the sill at the front but make sure you have a bar etc so you spread the weight out more else you will find yourself bending the sills.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/edde_uk/Williams/DSCN0459a.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Im not thick, Ive changed suspension on loads of cars. I usually use the chassis legs for the front (obviously) but seeing as you cant see them on the rear i thought id ask before bending something up (like the sills)

All done now anyway, Thanks