ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Avon ZZ3 Tyres!!!!

Albi Blue 197
Had Avon ZZ3 tyres fitted about 3/4 weeks ago now. Looking at my tyres in the week i am shocked how low the tread is already! I haven't even been driving hard on them but ive lost about 2-3 mm already :| I was recommended Michelin Pilots which where double the price but apparently lasts much longer than most tyres.

Dont think ill buy Avons again! Had Toyos on my last car and they lasted very well! About 4 month use on them and only lost about a mill!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Really soft compound, had a set years ago, didn't last very long from what I can remember. Think I got about 6k out of them.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
For £100 each I'm sure you could've gotten Continentals they last nearly as long as Michelins. But yeah, Michelins will last forever basically. I had a set crack and fail MOT on me before I wore them out.

For £100 each I'm sure you could've gotten Continentals they last nearly as long as Michelins. But yeah, Michelins will last forever basically. I had a set crack and fail MOT on me before I wore them out.

how cracked were they? mine have starting showing stress lines (the backs are originals), and i have MOT this coming week :(.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Quite badly. I reckon is was more due to the fact the car was parked in the sun so much over the years. Best bet would be to get a fast fit type place to check them before it goes off to the tester.