ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AVOID www.frenchspares

ithey sold me a 2.0 16v megane bottom end and my mechanic has gone to put the cam belt on today and the oil pump was seised i phoned marcus at french spares he didnt want to know so my mechanic took the sump off and it was full of sludg type sh*te so now my motor wont be ready for sunday as you could imagine i am well pissed off especially as i went and got my ecu chipped ready for this to be put in today b*****d

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

grrrrrrrrrr.

There are some foolish people mate......wont be dealing with them if thats their attitude...!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

what tw*ts, have you been down there to see them? IF they said it was fully working when they sold it to you, i would argue the case.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Yep trading standards, all products must be fit for purpose and last a reasonably amount of time. Quote that and if they not sort it then go to trading standards.

i went to there reading branch to get a pair os shocks for my valver, got them home went put them on, bout 4"s or so to small, phoned them up they were like o we are so sorry blah blah went bak up got my propershocks for the same price.

so guessin mst be the branch u got them from, harsh sh**