ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AVI file help please - file too big for YouTube!

GR7

Shiny red R32
I had this problem some time ago but forgot how it was resolved! I think someone emailed me a programme at the time to compress the 5 min clip so I can upload it to YouTube. The problem is the size I think!!!

I am wanting to upload a 5min clip from my digi camera but it says it's too big so I don't know if I can compress the file somehow or change it to something other than AVI (if that's the problem). My camera book doesn't help!!!

I realise that you can put up to 10 mins on YouTube but obviously 10 mins of less MB.

THANKS people!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
why do you continually post technology threads in GC? i see it all the time!

shame on you! ;)

reported

GR7

Shiny red R32
why do you continually post technology threads in GC? i see it all the time!

shame on you! ;)

reported
Who am I being reported to? That's the only forum I go on! I'm never sure what tech stuff is or if it just relates to cars and more people look on the general thread and anyway it gives you something to moan about and also something to do! ;)

Can you help me then Seb please?