ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AVG

Milltek'd 182
trying to install this for a guy at work. you have to text that number for a code am i right? tried it 3 times, probably all been charged but either havent had a reply or just get some crappy reply that doesnt give me the code??? anyone help pleeeeeeeeaseeee :)

Milltek'd 182
yep!! and i used his phone to text the number aswell. i searced AVG on google and it was in the 'recommended links' at the top, second one down. so dont use that one!!!!! what you think i should do? get him to check his bill?

Milltek'd 182
lol i know i know. i downloaded the 'real' avg now. I'm using nod32 on my laptop but dont have the crack file anymore :( otherwise i would have used it for him! havent spoken to you in ages ollie. hows things? dont tell me thats your car...!

Milltek'd 182
lol it does SAY £2 yes, but i think its not even the software, just a rip off. i dont know, they could have charged £50 for all i know. annoyes me though as it was in googles 'recommended' bit, which obv isnt regulated.

and i went to the actual AVG site and got it free yes