ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aux Belt Tensioner Torque settings

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
Changing this tomorrow as no proof of it being done with the cambelt last year and i'm missing a few torque settings. Need to know the settings for the tensioner and idler

Thanks

Pete

LY R26 #288
Idler 3.2 daN.m

Tensioner mounting bolt (hex) - 6.2 daN.m

Torx bolts on tensioner (on the spring) - 2.1 daN.m

BMW M135i
You'll need the slimmest torque wrench in the world to even think about getting in there. I wouldn't hold up much hope of torquing much. Assume you have all the locking tools and know the correct procedure?

LY R26 #288
I managed to torque all mine up. Just jack the engine right up for the torx bolts and hex bolt.

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
You'll need the slimmest torque wrench in the world to even think about getting in there. I wouldn't hold up much hope of torquing much. Assume you have all the locking tools and know the correct procedure?
Only did the Aux belt so used a jubilee and snapon belt tool thingy. mananged to torque them all up albeit with lots of swearing and moving engine up and down on a jack.