ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autosmart International

Any of the detailing guys heard of this company?

Got a load of free products from them and I'm interested to see if anyone has used them.

I'm also going to order a "smartool" I think, which is a twin head model as it's been offered to me for £100.

http://www.autosmart.co.uk/Smartool.htm

Would appreciate your thoughts, especially Rich!

James.

106 GTi
Smart tool looks like a Cyclo which has a few fans. Never used one myself or any off there products.

Any thoughts on the smart tool itself? I don't know power ratings or anything unfortunately but looking on their website it looks like a tidy little thing. Less than the £170 odd for a PC as well.

Oh, and the £100 isn't rrp, that's a trade price for cash from someone I know who works for them.

106 GTi
As said the Smart Tool looks like another product called the Cyclo which has a few fans, I can't comment as I have never used them, it will lose out over a PC in not being able to get into the tighter spots.